- إنطلاق من أهداف منظمة السراج في الحفاظ على الحياة وتأمين حياة كريمة للسكان وتحقيق إكتفاء ذاتي للمناطق وبشكل خاص في المناطق صعبة الوصول قامت منظمة السراج بتنفيذ جزء من برنامجها في ريف حمص الشمالي عن طريق استهداف المداجن الغير نشيطة بهدف زيادة انتاج لحوم الدواجن وتأمين فرص عمل عن طريق تشغيل وتفعيل المداجن والمراكز المتبعة بالمداجن كالمسالخ والسيارات ….الخ حيث سنقوم من خلال هذا المشروع على زيادة الانتاج وبالتالي انخفاض الاسعار التي تتناسب مع دخل العائلات في المنطقة.
- يعتمد المشروع على دعم 18 مدجنة متوقفة عن العمل بمعدل 4000 صوص لكل مدجنة بالإضافة الى 6 مداجن بمعدل 2000 صوص مع تأمين كافة المستلزمات الاساسية (طاقة شمسية – نشارة – وقود – مدعمات غذائية وفيتامينات بالاضافة الى الرعاية البيطرية والمعالجة).
- كذلك يهدف المشروع الى استرداد جزء من الإنتاج ليتم توزيعه على العائلات الأشد فقرا من خلال عدة معايير وتقدر عدد العائلات التي ستستهدف حوالي 2300 عائلة بمعدل 15 كغ لحم لكل عائلة بالاضافة الى زيادة تأمين كميات لحوم الفروج في الاسواق.
Starting from the objectives of Alseeraj for Development and Healthcare in the maintenance of life and secure a decent life for the population and achieve self-sufficiency of the regions, especially in the areas of hard to reach, the organization implemented part of its program in the countryside of northern Homs by targeting the inactive poultry to increase the production of poultry meat and job opportunities for The way of operating and activating the huts and the centers used by the slaughterhouses, trucks….etc., where we will through this project to increase production and thus lower prices that are commensurate with the income of families in the region.
The project depends on the support of 18 poultries suspended from work at the rate of 4000 chicks for each one and 6 poultries at the rate of 2000 chicks with all the basic requirements (solar energy s, sawdust, fuel, food subsidies and vitamins) in addition to veterinary care and treatment.
The project aims to recover part of the production to be distributed to the vulnerable families through several criteria and estimated the number of families that will target about 2300 families at a rate of 15 kg chicken meat for each family in addition to increase the amount of meat on the market.
The project is based on 4 years and the development formula depends on the work through working on the sustainability of agriculture, where Al-Seraj will secure the land either in the form of rent or partnership and the implementation of scientific agriculture and providing products at markets at acceptable prices,
The project goal to:
1. Improving the economic level of farmers involved in projects
2. Provide employment opportunities for young people
3. Benefiting from uncultivated land
4 – insurance of agricultural materials in the market
The project was implemented in the countryside of Jisr al-Shughour where 200 families were selected based on the priorities of vulnerability and poverty, 100 resident families and 100 displaced families.
The project’s two agricultural and animal activities included 200 beneficiaries as follows:
-Distribution of chickpeas, yellow maize and white seeds to grow 400 dunums
-Distribution of vouchers for agricultural inputs of fertilizer and fuel sufficient for the agricultural process
-Distribution of 2 sheep with healthy and productive characteristics for each family
-Vaccinate 400 sheep from foot-and-mouth disease to prevent infection
-Provision of 36 tons of sheep feed for two full months.
-Provide veterinary health care necessary to maintain the health of sheep
-Increase the numbers of sheep by placing hormonal sponges
-Provide training on livestock to increase the expertise and knowledge of educators
The project goal to support 100 beneficiaries to cultivate 200 dunum of agricultural land from the summer crop within the Eastern Ghouta.
The goal of the project:
1. Cultivation of 20 ha (tomato, eggplant, cucumber, kosa, peppers).
2 – Operating 100 families within the targeted territory.
3- Raising the efficiency of the farmers in the targeted lands.
The first phase was carried out in partnership with the local council of Al-Marj area, which aims to rehabilitate 49 rehabilitation homes by installing two doors for each house. An external door and a door for one room inside the house. The second phase of the project was part of the project of house and shelter.
Al-Seeraj Office in Al-Ghouta Al-Sharqiyah, in partnership with the Damascus Rural Governorate Council, has rehabilitated 116 houses of Al-Ghouta Al-Sharqiya as part of the “House and Shelter” project to house the displaced from residential areas,
The goal of the project:
- Restoration of damaged houses to accommodate the displaced in the eastern Ghouta.
- Provide housing for the minimum housing.
The clinic is located in the Aydoun camp, which is located in the middle of several surrounding camps where there is no medical service
In light of the successful experience of Al-Siraj in providing free primary health services to the refugees through the opening of the center on 7/2/2015 in the residential complex of the housing complex, which is technically serviced by the International Humanitarian Relief Agency, which was equipped with equipment and equipment In addition to securing the cadres and launching the center in coordination with the rest of the medical service providers in the region.
The center includes 6 caravans divided into the following:
– Internal clinic
– Reproductive health clinic
– Emergency and emergency clinic
– Dental clinic 1
– Specialized dental clinic 2
Medical services are provided free of charge in the center of Ayedoun, as well as free of charge according to the prescriptions of specialists according to the existing categories
• The medical service is repeated to the patients according to a schedule of periodic reviews and pre-appointments for registered patients
The treatment plan and all services received by the auditor are set out in a patient-specific statement.
Coverage of cases as an emergency response based on individual support and based on cases received from office coordinators in accordance with data and standards adopted by the health sector.
The goal of the project :
1- Emergency response to disease cases and meeting their needs.
2- To meet the satisfactory needs of individual cases and to assist them in accordance with the possibilities and requirements until they appear in recovery.
3- Help meet the need for recovery.
The campaign has been a continuation of the annual campaign and the achievements of the previous year and the achievements of this year’s campaign to alleviate the harsh burden of life on forcibly displaced people from their homes to other areas.
The most needy families were displaced from Damascus countryside to northern Syria and the most needy families were residents of targeted areas with children.
A training course on basic nursing and primary care skills in Idlib, targeting females to raise their capacities and improve their access to employment.
The aim of the project:
o Raise the capacity of females to contribute to the health sector
o Enhancing the role of women in society
o Training women on first aid skills
o Training women in nursing skills
In order to qualify 23 nurses trained in nursing skills and first aid